Joliana's bottom two teeth have started to pop through. Can you see them? She has been in a pretty good mood - what a trooper! I am so nervous about nursing though. What if she bites?! Nora was long done nursing by the time she got any teeth -seeing as I was eight months preggers with Joli by that time! Wish me luck with that or it may be onto formula exclusively for this little girl.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Teeth
Joliana's bottom two teeth have started to pop through. Can you see them? She has been in a pretty good mood - what a trooper! I am so nervous about nursing though. What if she bites?! Nora was long done nursing by the time she got any teeth -seeing as I was eight months preggers with Joli by that time! Wish me luck with that or it may be onto formula exclusively for this little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahaha! Yeah, when they starting biting, I am done!
I love that you're blogging :) And I can't believe she let you do that and take a picture!
What a cute pic!
Forget the cute teeth look at those beautifule brown eyes!
Post a Comment