Following tradition (7 years!) we rang in 2010 at Niki & Kyle's. The kids (all in matching pj's) are slowly overtaking the party but I can't imagine it without them. It's a night for comfies, food, and games. It may sound like any other game night but we do have a countdown & toast at midnight making it a true & complete NYE celebration! My resolution in 2008 & 2009 was to not get pregnant - and I did it! But that resolution is out the window for 2010 - I've got baby fever in a bad way and hopefully we'll be preggers, or maybe even have a baby!, before next years party!
Lydia LOVES her "Uncle"
Benney fam! We couldn't believe that baby was still in there!
Greta & Nora had a BLAST! They are such cute friends!
My honey Kyle for the night. We had a lot of fun sitting together for the games!
No comments:
Post a Comment