skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
FOUR Hearts Created
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
New Do!
I haven't been able to get many good pics of Nora's cute, cute new haircut, but here are a few that I have gotten. And one of Joli (and her ridiculously wild hair) just cause I can :)
2 comments:
Brandt and Steph
said...
Love the hair! She looks so much older :)
March 24, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Ali
said...
Beautiful girls!
March 26, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I'm Twittering...
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
My Blog List
alison lea photography blog
campbell family
Finding My Feet
hereen family
johnson family
oberheide Family
padgett family
peterson family
saburn family
sorbel family
stepec family
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(54)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(6)
Nose Dive
More Birthday!
New Do!
Spring!
Wordless Wednesday
Nora is Two!!!
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
2 comments:
Love the hair! She looks so much older :)
Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment