Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring!

I'm loving this sunny, warm weather! We were able to go on our first family walk of the season last night after dinner. It was so nice to get some fresh air before putting the girls to bed. We were able to come home, warm the babes up with footie pjs, warm milk and bedtime stories. Here's a pic ~ you can tell by the red noses it's after the walk ;)



It's gonna be a busy week. Tonight we are having dinner with friends from church. Tomorrow my friend Erin is coming over to visit the girls and I. Wednesday Nora gets her 2nd haircut - she needs one badly! Thursday I have Madi, we have basketball and then dinner and The Office at the Benneys! Fun, fun, fun! Yay Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I've actually visited "you" quite a few times from the link on Steph & Brandt's. What an adorable family you have!!

Visit the blog again, I'm hoping to have some contests and giveaways soon. :)

Take care!