Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Yawn!



As I mentioned a couple posts back, I have been organizing all our digital photos. While I had our external hard drive opened on the computer I came across this video. It is our baby boy! Praise God for His divine grace & awesomeness!

Here's the story, when I was preggers with Allen Michael we had the regular 20 week ultrasound. Everything was great and we got some cute photos. But at St. Mary's, where I went, they still use the 2-dimensional ultrasound machines. At St. Luke's, where Allen works, they do the fun 3-dimensional ultrasounds. So he was able to convince the them to get me in for fun! I think I was about 30 weeks along. We got some SUPER cute photos and then the tech caught this big yawn and put it on a DVD for us. This is where God's divine grace comes in. He gave us, in this crazy technological world, a video of our boy alive, healthy & yawning! This would be the only time we would see him this way and we have a recording of it to watch & treasure! How great is our God? I love Him so much! It's such an amazing blessing and I wanted to share it. Plus, isn't he just the cutest baby boy??

5 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

I've never seen this! Very cool... love you guys :)

Tina said...

This is awesome!!! Tina

Ali said...

Nat, I watched it over and over. Such a cute yawn........You are lucky to have that! I am sure our little boys are playing together right now:)

LOVE YOU!

Meg said...

Sprat! This is the best gift ever! Totally made me cry. I LOVE how God gives such awesome reminders of his greatness...MAN, He is good!

Jen, Josh, Madi and Emma said...

Natalie - that is absolutely amazing! What an amazing way to always remember your little boy. It's been such a pleasure working w/you at maurices these past few months, I'm lucky to know you and glad to call you a friend! See you soon. Jen