Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Elmo

So I promised myself, before becoming a mother, that my children were never going to wear anything with a licensed character. But what I did not anticipate, at that time, was my daughter's adoration of Elmo. We LOVE Elmo at our house. Last week Grammie & Grampie bought Nora a pair of Elmo slippers - and she is rarely without them. And then, last night, I broke down and bought her an Elmo tee shirt. And I have to tell you - her excitement about getting dressed this morning was totally worth it. Here is a couple pics of the Elmo fan.

She's not looking at the camera in this one because she is actually watching Elmo on tv.

Isn't she the cutest?!

PS - This small admission on my pre-motherhood promise to myself does, in no way, mean that she will be wearing a High School Musical 13, or Hannah Montana ~ The College Years sweatshirt in her kidnergarten school picture.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Seriously.....SHUT UP! She is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see your girlies!

At least it is Elmo she loves and not Barney or something dumb like that. Elmo is timeless! Good taste Nora!

Ali said...

Seriously.....SHUT UP! She is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see your girlies!

At least it is Elmo she loves and not Barney or something dumb like that. Elmo is timeless! Good taste Nora!