Here's a sweet pic of Nora snuggling with one of her favorite guys in the world, Grampie Mikey, after having a bit of a meltdown.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Where have I been???
Yeah, so this past week has totally gotten away from me! I started to organize all my digital photos. I got my 1st digital camera in 2004 so it's been a LONG project! All my time on the computer lately has consisted of organizing, uploading to Snapfish (only 8 cents per print! hello! so awesome!) and getting them onto our external hard drive, and the occasional checking of Facebook. So I have much to post, but that will have to happen later, as I am too tired to type. Time for bed. Thanks to everyone for continuing to check (Heather - ;) )even though I've been MIA. Love to you all!

Here's a sweet pic of Nora snuggling with one of her favorite guys in the world, Grampie Mikey, after having a bit of a meltdown.
Here's a sweet pic of Nora snuggling with one of her favorite guys in the world, Grampie Mikey, after having a bit of a meltdown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment