If we can make it through this month I will have kept my first New Year's resolution ever - not to get pregnant in 2008! (props to my friend Sandra who has also met this goal! Yay us!!) It's such a good feeling that I think we are going to keep it up and renew the resolution for another year! When Joli-Belle was first born we threw around the idea of trying again in the begining of 2009, but now we are thinking that the begining of 2010 sounds more reasonable. Now that all this info is out in the world I'm sure I will be blogging that Oops Baby #2 will be here sooner than any of us think. Until then I am happy to love on my two baby girls and come this Summer I'll get my newborn fix with my new neice or nephew!!
Here's the fam the day Joliana was born.

Here's Joli today ~ wearing the same outfit Nora wore to the hospital!
1 comment:
So cute! She is getting SO big!
Post a Comment