On Thursday night Nora and I went on a date! Besides for the very occasional running to the grocery store I haven't ever taken Nora out, just the two of us. We had a lot of fun. We went to Beaner's coffee shop to listen to our friend Toby sing. We shared a grilled cheese sandwich and an M&M cookie (I ate the cookie and Nora ate the M&M's :)) We got to visit with Nora's "bubbe", my best friend (and Toby's girlfriend) Annie. Her friends brought their little boy Avery, who is the cutest 2 year old little one, and he kissed Nora!! Her first little kiss! It was sweet and funny. He tried to go in for a second one and she ran away shrieking!!! She tapped her toes to the tunes and often shook her little bod to the music. She was up
way past her bedtime but was super good the whole night. Here are a couple pics of the two of us on our date.
At Beaner's

With our matching brown puffy jackets

Can you tell she's sleepy? But looks like she had a fun night!
2 comments:
So fun! Chad and I have been trying to make a point of doing this with each of the kids around their Birthdays. It's so nice to just have a little alone time!
What great pics! Sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment