Chillin' in the hotel room before swimming ~ Nora & Lydia Mae
~ Joliana & Lydia
~ Uncle Aaron & Nora ~ Uncle Aaron is definitely one of Nora's best buds. They had a lot of fun hanging out & playing together this weekend. I love that!
Everyone in the pool. Except Joli & I. No surprise, she started screaming the second we stepped foot into the pool room. Oh Joli, Joli, Joli.
Nora had an absolute BLAST with auntie Belle! She LOVED the water! Plus, they have matching zebra print suits! Too cute!
Joliana and I sitting poolside.
Nora kept saying, "I jump Daddy! I jump!"
This is Nora looking forlornly at the pool while we got ready to leave. Her lips were purple, she had head-to-toe goosebumps & was shivering like a leaf but kept proclaiming, "I NOT cold! I NOT cold!"
Joli figuring out her sleep number at the hotel :)
We're gonna wash that chlorine right outta our hair! Nora & Lyds warm up after pool time!
The lead singer from Remedy Drive gifted Nora with these "funny glasses" after she admired the pair his son was wearing. So sweet!
Getting an eagle's eye view of the conference. She doesn't look like her daddy at all, huh?
Really??? These guys were in charge of all things medical at a conference with 3000 people. When did they grow up? Have they? HOWDY!
1 comment:
Great Great pictures! Such a fun weekend :) Again, quite jealous!
Post a Comment