Friday, April 24, 2009
Can't Wait!
Tonight Allen and I are heading down to the DECC. It is the annual District (Spring) Blitz. A Spring retreat for high schoolers put on by Trout. We have been attenders as students, youth leaders and this year we are going as medical staff - well, Allen is the medical guy, I'm just along for the ride. We get two free nights in a nice hotel, meals paid for, and get to hang out with some of our very besties - the Benney's all weekend! Tonight is a double bonus because my parents are taking the girls so we are going to have one night to ourselves! WHOOT!!! Thank you Mar-Bear & Mikey! Tomorrow we'll bring the girlies down to the hotel for some swimming and family time. My parents should be here in about 10 minutes - I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOOO jealous!
Post a Comment