Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Unexpected Lunch Break

Yesterday Allen called to let me know that he was going to have an unexpectedly long lunch - 1 1/2 hours!! I already had the girls in the van because we had run some errands so we met in Canal Park for a family day date!

Daddy & Nora eating a yummy sandwich at Amazing Grace!

Me & My Boy

Walking the Lakewalk on a Gorgeous Day!

"LOOK MY DADDY! A WILLY BIG CASHLE!!" (a really big castle!)

Mmmmm! Hawaiian Ice!

Waving to the people on the boat!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I love your stroller - where did you get it from?

Ana Heeren said...

So FUN! What a nice suprise!

natalie eve said...

Jessie - My aunt bought us the stroller (it's kinda a spendy one) It's a Phil & Ted's Sport Buggy. It's AWESOME! I think that they are only available online. I just took some oxi-clean and a scrub brush to it today - it was looking kinda grubby, tons of crumbs & juice & coffee (mine, not theirs :) )dribbles - and it looks like new! It folds down super compact and is great for making turns (some joggers are so difficult!)

Ali said...

What a fun lunch!

LucieP said...

I saw you on Mckmama's page and wanted to say hi! I live in FL but used to live in Twig (family still does) so I get a little excited when I see people from up there! Your blog is so cute!!