Monday, October 20, 2008

Which came first? The chicken or the...pumpkin?

This Saturday we took the girls to Boo at the Zoo. It was Nora's first time at the zoo and I wish we would have brought her there before. She was amazed with the animals. I think she could have watched the polar bear all day long. Her sweet little chicken face & hand pressed against the glass staring in awe. It was so cool to see. But there were a million people there and so we were pushed through most of the exhibits pretty quickly. And since Joli was strapped to my chest I missed Nora getting to see the otters, tiger & the monkeys. Allen said she was so excited. We are definitely bringing her back sometime in the middle of the week so she can look at whatever for however long she wishes.
She didn't quite understand the trick or treat part of the event but was very happy that people kept putting treats in her pumpkin. Every time a new piece was put in her bucket she would grab it and hold it in her hand until the next treat was put in, then she would swap it for the new one. It was too cute!

My Pumpkin

Checking out the lions

What a sweet chicken face

Me & My Joliana

The Fam

As we were leaving we ran into NJ. Here's Nora greeting him with a high five!



6 comments:

Tina said...

I just love your blog. Your pictures are always so much fun to look at. Your life looks like so much fun.

Brandt and Steph said...

oh my goodness! Such adorable pictures! Great costumes, by the way :)

Ali said...

I love the pics Nat! Can't wait to see the girls in real life :)

Ali said...

I love the pics Nat! Can't wait to see the girls in real life :)

Jen, Josh, Madi and Emma said...

So stinkin cute!!! My favorite pic is the one of daddy and Nora walking in the parking lot - I also love both the costumes. We have to get the girls together sometime before Halloween in their costumes. Know of anything going on this Saturday we could dress them up and take them to? -Jen Padgett

Jen, Josh, Madi and Emma said...

So stinkin cute!!! My favorite pic is the one of daddy and Nora walking in the parking lot - I also love both the costumes. We have to get the girls together sometime before Halloween in their costumes. Know of anything going on this Saturday we could dress them up and take them to? -Jen Padgett