Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Honest Scrap
I was nominated for a bloggy thing from my new blog friend Raechel! (I. Me. Natalie. What?) I've mentioned her blog, Finding My Feet, in a few of my more recent posts, and I am beyond honored and thrilled that she considered me (and said such nice things about me on top of it!) This week is crazy because we have VBS in the mornings and I've been making good use of the sunshine in the afternoons. You never know how many super great summer days you're gonna get up here in the, as MckMama calls it, Frozen Tundra. And we are waiting with baited breath for Jori's baby to make his or her debut! She's had a couple false alarms this week. Due date tomorrow!!!! All this to say that I cannot wait to write up my Honest Scrap post but it might have to wait until this weekend. Be prepared for some serious Spratty honesty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on being nominated...you deserve it!
Post a Comment