They retail anywhere from $150 to $200 and we got it for $40!! I can't wait for us to be able to get out and use it this summer! Today I was able to find the same sale that I had been talking about all year b/c it was so great last year. This woman has a little girl about a year older than Nora and a love for Gap & Gymboree. I got a ton of darling clothes ~ mostly fall/winter stuff. A never worn Colombia snowsuit for Joli next winter ($15!) So much fun! I love me some garage sales!
Tomorrow I am headed to the Albertville outlet mall with my girlfriends from work (well, my old work) I cannot wait! We take off before 8 am, stop for breakfast at Tobies, start at the Coach outlet and shop until we shut the place down at 9pm! The girls have SO MUCH and I don't need much so I will hopefully be able to control my urge to spend and just enjoy spending time with my girls. I just have to remember that just because it is a good deal does NOT mean I need it. My dad often tells me that even if they are giving it away for free not to take it! So I'll keep you "posted" (hee hee) on how I do.
2 comments:
we have one, too!!!!!
can't wait to use it.
HAHA! I have to remember the same thing tomorrow. I am super excited, though. :) I've been excited to get out for garage sales but have yet to roll out to one. Maybe next weekend? Hmm. But my Gracie is getting so big - she really needs some new pants and shirts. Shorts are Ok, but her pants are like flood pants now. Should be a great time - see you in the morning! -A
Post a Comment