Monday, May 4, 2009

Sniff, sniff! Cough, cough!

All of us Lepien girlies have runny noses & coughs. Blech!

But that didn't stop us from having fun today. Allen woke up with the girls and let me sleep off my nighttime cold medicine - 9 am YAY!. (Have I ever mentioned I have the world's sweetest, best, most caring hubby??? Cause I do!) I took my morning coffee outside (doesn't that make me sound fancy?) with the fam. It was a perfect spring morning - warm in the sun but brisk enough for sweaties & said coffee! :) The girls LOVE to be outside. (I cannot wait to pull out our patio blocks & sod the backyard. A project that will happen this month, as soon as my landscaping uncle gets the dirt & sod in ~ yay!)




After baths & naps we headed up to the mall. I had a list of things to do/get but we ended up with clearance goodies from American Eagle. Now I'm flipping between DWTS & HGTV. I am seriously considering turning off the tube and taking a warm bath & some more of that deliriously good cold medicine. :)


By the way in my doped up slumber last night I had a dream that I took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! (Bet that picture freaked some of you out, huh?) I told Allen about the dream this morning. And at the mall today, after we both silently aknowledged about the 10th pregnant lady, he looks at me and says "Ya know how you don't notice a certain type of car until you get that kind?" and gave me the eyebrow. Hhhhmmmmm....


2 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

My stomach flipped when I saw the pic of the pregnancy test at first glance! You are crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! :) I SOOO know what you are talking about! I am starting to get that baby "feeling" and then I see Steph...uhh...she is so cute, but I don't think I am ready to give in just yet! I HAVE notice ALL of the preggers out there..man there has to be billions!